Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Ironic: Communist-Owned TikTok Censors My Fox News Video Telling People Not To Trust the Government

Ironic: Communist-Owned TikTok Censors My Fox News Video Telling People Not To Trust the Government

Communist governments have always worked to suppress information—it’s the only chance they have for survival.


Last week, I appeared on Kennedy on Fox Business prime-time to discuss the Biden administration’s new “Disinformation Board” …or, as it is more commonly called, the new Ministry of Truth. Per usual, I posted a clip of the segment to my TikTok account where it rapidly took off, approaching 20,000 views in under 24 hours.

TikTok censored it.

 

The clip was honestly pretty milquetoast. In it, I said that I simply could not fathom anyone, no matter how far left, being daft enough to look to the government for their truth barometer. All governments lie to people, especially the US government. 

As a quick refresher, I reminded people that, just within my lifetime, the government has lied about weapons of mass destruction, cloth masks, and their war crimes. Rather than working to provide Americans with the truth about our government’s actions, our leaders instead persecute journalists and whistleblowers who tell the truth about their actions, such as Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. (You can still watch the clip on my Twitter account or below.)

So, you can imagine my surprise when I logged onto my account and found my video had been removed by TikTok. They claimed it violated their “community standards.”

 

I’ll admit, I often consider the risk of having my videos censored by TikTok. Not long ago, my BASEDPolitics co-founder, Brad Polumbo experienced a similar incident. While he was able to appeal the decision, his account was never the same after that. His videos, which had received tens of thousands of views, started receiving near-zero interactions, and his account (which had over 20,000 followers at the time) never recovered.

Thus, I have decided it’s not worth working to appeal TikTok’s removal of my video. I mean, we all get why it happened.

TikTok is owned by the oppressive and brutal Chinese Communist Party, the official state party for the entire country of China (under communism voters get no actual choices). And communist governments have always worked to suppress information—it’s the only chance they have for survival.

If the people living under communism knew that the rest of the world was not short on food, had basic needs like electricity and the internet readily available at their fingertips (even for the poorest), and enjoyed the freedom to pick their own careers, they would likely rise up and overthrow their government.

So, China’s authoritarian government depends on censorship for its survival. They need people to trust their government and to believe that the propaganda being pushed by it is in their best interests. They use their proxy companies to this end, and apparently, my video was a threat to that goal.

Thankfully, in the US, I don’t need to petition the stupid Communist Party to express my views. I’ll do it right here. Down with communism. And down with anyone trying to mimic its oppressive, anti-free-speech standards here in the US. 

https://www.based-politics.com/2022/05/15/ironic-communist-owned-tiktok-censors-my-fox-news-video-telling-people-not-to-trust-the-government/?fbclid=IwAR2wRvtOh2T9k178ft5FJFhB2ZbdUoVywUXzx3QHh5tcn2YlJw-1CPtvmLM

No comments:

Post a Comment