Saturday, September 5, 2020

Busted! Biden Town Hall Attendees in Kenosha Were Given Scripts to Follow

Busted! Biden Town Hall Attendees in Kenosha Were Given Scripts to Follow

AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster
A woman who participated in Joe Biden’s town hall event in Kenosha, Wisc., on Thursday revealed that the campaign had given her a script to use for when it was her turn to speak.
“My name is Porsche Bennett,” she said. “I’m just going to be honest, Mr. Biden, I was told to go off this paper, but I can’t. You need the truth and I’m part of the truth.”
Despite the apparent scripted nature of the questions he was asked, Biden made some pretty tasteless comments.
In an attempt to avoid explaining his tax plan in any detail, Biden said, I’m “not going to lay out for you, I won’t now because they’ll shoot me.”
Is Joe Biden completely tone-deaf, or just losing his marbles? This was such a poor choice of words, considering that Kenosha has been experiencing violent protests and rioting in the wake of the shooting of Jacob Blake.
If Joe Biden’s campaign was giving attendees pre-approved scripts for Joe Biden to answer, that speaks volumes about the confidence they have in him. I bet they are not looking forward to the debates.

No comments:

Post a Comment