Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yeah, civility and dialogue--that's Obama

"In case you forgot, this from over a month ago: Glenn Reynolds: "Earlier today, I'd intended to do a post with that title commenting on Barack Obama's outrageous, arrogant remark:

Obama: "But I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don't mind cleaning up after them, but don't do a lot of talking.

Glenn Reynolds: "By the "folks who created the mess," I suppose he doesn't mean Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and their fellow Democrats who have controlled Congress for the last 2 1/2 years. Nor, presumably, does he mean himself; yet I can't recall Obama ever identifying a single measure that he opposed as a back-bench senator that somehow contributed to current economic problems.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2009/08/024222.php

No comments:

Post a Comment