Thursday, July 26, 2012

Obama Has No Patience for ‘You Didn’t Build That’ Attacks

Ha Ha Ha: Obama Has No Patience for ‘You Didn’t Build That’ Attacks
Posted by
He ought to listen to himself sometime.
President Barack Obama said Tuesday that he’s losing his patience over the Republican attacks aimed at his “you didn’t build that” comment.

“I have to tell you, I generally have patience with what the other side says about me, that’s a requirement of this job,” Obama said during a $5,000-per-plate fundraiser here, according to the pool report.

And if you don’t like folks talking about you, you probably shouldn’t run for president. The one thing I do have no patience for is this argument that somehow what I’m criticizing is success… I want to promote success,” Obama said.
I agree. He probably shouldn’t run for president.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/ha-ha-ha-obama-has-no-patience-for-you-didnt-build-that-attacks/

No comments:

Post a Comment