Sunday, July 19, 2009

Who you gonna believe--Obama or your own lying brain

Chapman: "Some statements are inherently unbelievable. Such as: “I am an official of the government of Nigeria, and I would like to deposit $60 million in your bank account.” Or: “I’m Barry Bonds, and I thought it was flaxseed oil.” And this new one: “I’m Barack Obama, and I favor more competition in health insurance.” That, however, is the claim behind his support of a government-run health insurance plan to give consumers one more choice. The president says a “public option” would improve the functioning of the market because....(blah, blah, lie, lie)...because it would “force the insurance companies to compete and keep them honest.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-oped0716chapmanjul16,0,4615447.column

No comments:

Post a Comment